MCCORMACK BARON SALAZAR, INC.
Collection of Personally Identifiable Information
Personally identifiable information of clients, employees, and other users may be collected, stored, or accessible via the Website, including:
Information you give us:
- Forms filled out by you on the Website;
- Content of electric correspondence with us;
- Reporting a problem or requesting support for the Website.
- The information you give us may include contact information and any other information you provide.
Information we collect about you:
With regard to each of your visits to our Website, we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including IP address, login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full URL clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time);
- Pages you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
Information we receive from other sources:
- We may receive information about you from third parties who we partner with in order to build and operate our communities, including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors, and analytics providers, and may receive information about you from them.
We do not link aggregate user data with personally identifiable information. We reserve the right to disclose personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on the Website.
We do not collect or maintain information from those actually known to be under the age of 13. No part of the Website is structured to attract anyone under the age of 13.
Use of Your Information
We may use the information we collect:
- For the purposes for which you provided the information;
- To communicate with you about the Website and your Website activities;
- To send announcements, promotions, and newsletters (for which you have subscribed), and to provide you with personalized content in the newsletters.
- For administration and improvement of the Website and to enhance user experience;
- To diagnose problems of the Website and to monitor and analyze information regarding your browsing and viewing preferences;
- To carry out internal operations and to analyze our users’ demographics and interests; and
- For fraud prevention, internal operations, legal compliance, and other public and security related purposes
MBS may combine personally identifiable information collected through the Website with information available from other sources (such as offline records or publicly available information). We will treat the combined information as personally identifiable information.
Sharing of Your Information
MBS may disclose the information it collects:
- To service providers who work on behalf of or with MBS, including agents, vendors, consultants and affiliates;
- To confirm or update information provided by you;
- In the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or disposition of all or any portion of MBS 's business or operations (including without limitation in connection with bankruptcy or any similar proceedings) ( “Restructuring”);
- To its licensees, franchisees, business partners and sponsors or partners for our internal purposes; or
- As otherwise authorized by you.
In the event of a Restructuring, notice will be posted on the Website for 30 days of any such transfer.
Links to Other Sites
This Website contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by MBS. This privacy statement applies only to information collected by this Website and MBS is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites.
We take reasonable precautions to maintain the security, confidentiality, and integrity of the information we collect. It is your sole responsibility to use the appropriate level of care whenever communicating with us.
Communications from the Site
We may send out newsletters or other e-mail communication via the Website to those users who subscribe to or request such information. You may unsubscribe to these communications by contacting us at anytime.
Changes in this Privacy Statement
McCormack Baron Salazar, Inc.
Phone: (314) 621-3400
Address: 720 Olive Street, Suite 2500, St. Louis, Missouri 63101
Last revised: May 15, 2015