The McCormack Baron Companies are committed to providing a fully accessible website experience for all users of all abilities, including those who rely on assistive technologies like screen readers, screen enlargement software, and alternative keyboard input devices to navigate the web.
Ongoing Efforts to Ensure Accessibility
We partner with advocates and 3rd party consultants to guide our efforts and to determine accessibility. The standards of these advocates cover a wide range of recommendations and best practices for making content useable. As we add new pages and functionality to our website, all designs, code, and content entry practices are checked against their recommendations.
Website accessibility is an ongoing process. We continually test content and features for accessibility and remediate any issues. Testing of our website is performed by our team members using industry-standard tools.
Accessibility Features On Our Website
The following is a list of items we have included on our website to improve its accessibility:
- The site is responsive and viewable by many readers on many devices with no loss of information
- Colors have high-contrast
- Fonts are clear
- HTML headings are present
- The site is accessible with keyboard with clear navigation
- Images and menus are accessible
- Tables are accessible
- Scrolling banners and carousels are navigable, pause-able and readable
- Link text is meaningful
- Alternatives are offered for graphic-based filters
Where We’re Improving
In our efforts to bring our website up to standard, we are targeting the following areas:
- Redundancy in all captions for Spanish language site
- Improvements to the site menu system for more clarity
This is part of our broader effort to make everyone’s experience with the McCormack Baron Companies a welcoming one. Please note that while we make every effort to provide information accessible for all users, we cannot guarantee the accessibility of third-party websites to which we may link.
Accessibility Support Contact
We welcome comments, questions, and feedback on our website. If you are using assistive technologies and are having difficulty using our website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (314) 621-3400. We will do our best to assist you and resolve issues.